New Beta Versions of FDLog 153c and 153d

Alan Biocca

Jun 28, 2016, 8:17:32 PM6/28/16
to fd...@googlegroups.com
I uploaded two new versions of FDLog.

153c is the one our group used on FD. It has some major enhancements compared to previous versions including arbitrary order of input fields and graphical startup. The input parser was rewritten to handle out of order input. This is useful if you hear the class and/or section before the callsign.

153d has a couple of minor bugs fixed relating to spaces in the comment field, but it has not been tested as much, so I released both.

I plan to do more on FDLog. If you have suggestions now would be a good time to mention them. I will choose a few to implement.

-- Alan, w6akb