New VHF/FD merged version 1-149

Alan, WB6ZQZ

Jul 2, 2011, 10:57:44 AM7/2/11
to HS-FDLog
I just pushed a new version of FDLog into the Mercurial repository.
Tagged 1-149 it has both FD and VHF contest dup checking merged into
the code. The contest is selected with a new .set contst FD or VHF
command.

-- Alan

Dan Smith

Jul 2, 2011, 11:03:26 AM7/2/11
to fd...@googlegroups.com
> I just pushed a new version of FDLog into the Mercurial repository.

Are you interested in applying my patches? Do you want me to rebase them
on top of this repository so that they apply cleanly?

Thanks!

--
Dan Smith
www.danplanet.com

Dan Smith

Jul 2, 2011, 12:50:04 PM7/2/11
to fd...@googlegroups.com
> I am interested in your patches, and rebasing them would be excellent!

Okay, cool, I'll try to get that done in the next few days.

> I just wanted to get my local hacks stabilized first, and that is done
> now. So I'll wait for your changes next. I haven't used Mercurial a
> whole lot yet, and it has changed a bit since the version I was using
> awhile back, so I'm getting readjusted to that. This is my first
> experience with Google Code as well.

Very good. I'm thrilled that you're using mercurial. I've been using it
consistently since (approximately) the beginning and really think it's
the way to go :)

Alan Biocca

Jul 2, 2011, 1:07:07 PM7/2/11
to fd...@googlegroups.com
Dan,

Glad to hear that and look forward to your update. We started when RCS
was new, moved to CVS when it came along, and then got into management
with little time for coding. I started with Mercurial for personal
projects a few years ago but haven't used it consistently. Now we're
converting the old projects at work over to Mercurial so we'll be
getting a lot more experience with it soon. My use of it has mostly
been for small single developer stuff so I need to get more experience
with multi-developer usage. It looks very good so far.

I have a lot more things I want to do with FDLog, so perhaps the ball
will pick up speed here on Google Code.

-- Alan WB6ZQZ

Alan Biocca