ARRL FD Rules

Robert Sisco K5LYT

Jun 12, 2014, 5:08:46 AM6/12/14
to fd...@googlegroups.com
Once, the ARRL Field Day Rules is downloaded from ARRL.ORG. Do a " save as " to the file " fdrules.pdf " in the parent FDLog folder, or directory.
On my Windows 7 system Adobe Reader must be installed, otherwise nothing happens.

Alan Biocca

Jun 12, 2014, 8:50:47 AM6/12/14
to fd...@googlegroups.com
H Robert,

Yes, that sounds right. FDLog launches whatever pdf reader your system has.

-- Alan