missing menu

Bill

Aug 5, 2014, 8:59:10 PM8/5/14
to fdl...@googlegroups.com
I had my hard drive set up as SDA1 and SDA2 , daul boot.  Linux Mint 17 on one and Linux Mint 15 on the other.  I deleted Linux Mint 15 and installed Solydx on it.  The menu that you choose which operating system to boot from is gone.  Both systems are there.

I put my CD of Gparted Live in and  chose "other operation systems on local disc" (or close to that) and it showed the "menu" that is missing.  I did boot both systems with that helper.

Now how do I get that menu to appear on the boot up?

If we have a meeting on August 13,  I will bring my tower computer in.
Bill

Bill

Aug 7, 2014, 11:04:18 AM8/7/14
to fdl...@googlegroups.com
A YOUTUBE VIDEO and GPARTED LIVE FIXED IT.  MISSING PARTITION TABLE.   Bill

Tim Bertram

Aug 8, 2014, 2:42:29 PM8/8/14
to fdl...@googlegroups.com
Awesome, good to hear you got it fixed!