Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Bill

não lida,
9 de jun. de 2014, 17:34:4009/06/2014
para fdl...@googlegroups.com
We did not have a meeting last month.  Some interest was shown, last month,  for a meeting.  Are we going to have one this month?  Wednesday is coming fast.  I have some questions that I would like some answers/advice on.     Bill

Tim Bertram

não lida,
10 de jun. de 2014, 14:07:5510/06/2014
para fdl...@googlegroups.com
I will work on arrangements for a meeting.

On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 4:34 PM, Bill <wmst...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
We did not have a meeting last month.  Some interest was shown, last month,  for a meeting.  Are we going to have one this month?  Wednesday is coming fast.  I have some questions that I would like some answers/advice on.     Bill

Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar
0 nova mensagem