Job opportunity: SciTech Manager (remote, Europe)

Alex Mayers

Nov 20, 2020, 5:16:39 AM11/20/20
to Table/FCRN-Listserv
Mobilise scientists and funding to build a sustainable food system!

Industrial animal agriculture is at the root of many of the most pressing global issues of our time, from climate change and global hunger to increased disease risk and poor animal welfare. The Good Food Institute Europe (GFI Europe) is at the forefront of the movement to use food technology to replace the products of industrial animal agriculture with plant-based, fermentation-derived and cultivated meat, eggs, dairy, and seafood.

We are at an exciting stage in our growth and are looking for a Science and Technology (SciTech) Manager to join our team. They will be energising the academic, science and funding sectors to support and enable the shift from industrially farmed proteins to more sustainable, healthy and just alternatives. Please note: the role is remote, and can be based from anywhere in Europe.

The full job description is here and the job brochure is here. Drop me a line on europe[at]gfi.org if you have any questions about the role, and if it isn't right for you and you're happy to share a link to the advert on FacebookLinkedIn and Twitter, I'd be eternally grateful!

Many thanks,

Alex

------
Alex Mayers
Head of Operations
The Good Food Institute Europe
europe[at]gfi.org | +44 (0)7964 823841 | Pronouns: he / him
Connect with us: www.linkedin.com/company/gfi-europe