Regenerative agriculture practices / carbon sequestering

Julie Cleijne

Sep 16, 2020, 11:52:42 AM9/16/20
to FCR...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Is anyone aware of a list of UK growers / farmers who are adopting regenerative agriculture practices?  I appreciate that regen agriculture can be a bit of a broad brush term, but just wondering if there is such a list that has been created, like in the US.

Or those involved in carbon sequestering practices.

I look forward to hearing from anyone with insight into this.

Many thanks

Julie Cleijne
CEO & Founder
Sustainable Kitchen Consultants

07810311742

Katrina Bull

Sep 16, 2020, 2:59:18 PM9/16/20
to FCR...@googlegroups.com

Have you looked at Ethan Soloviev? Mustardseed Trust is just compiling one for africa and latin america…

Katrina Bull

Verzonden vanuit Mail voor Windows 10

--
For more information about the Food Climate Research Network (FCRN), please visit www.fcrn.org.uk.