Webinar: Sense, Science and Sustainability

Patricia Thomas

Jul 9, 2020, 9:37:03 AM7/9/20
to FCR...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

This is just to let you know about a webinar we have coming up in the UK on July 22 (see attached flier). This comes out of Beyond GM’s A Bigger Conversation initiative and we are expecting a fairly lively discussion and some unexpected views.

Please do register and/or pass on to someone who might be interested. Note you can submit questions beforehand. There are links in the .pdf flier but in case these don’t work for you:

Register here

Submit questions here

Read more here: https://abiggerconversation.org/webinar-sense-science-and-sustainability/

Apologies for any cross-posting.

Thanks,

Pat

Pat Thomas

Beyond GM

Sense Science and Sensibility_leafelt.pdf