Two paid traineeship positions available on sustainable farming & nature recovery

27 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Niki Rust

ungelesen,
01.02.2021, 03:39:0601.02.21
an Table/FCRN-Listserv
Dear FCRN members,

The North Pennines AONB Partnership are delighted to announce that we have received funding from the National Lottery Heritage Fund to recruit two year-long trainees to assist with our socio-ecological programme, ‘Tees-Swale: naturally connected’, putting farmers at the heart of nature recovery in the North of England. Each trainee will be paid £9.62 per hour over a 37-hour work week. For more information about Tees-Swale, please see here: https://www.northpennines.org.uk/what_we_do/tees-swale-naturally-connected/

If you’re interested in learning more about these traineeships or would like to apply, please check out North East Jobs:

Farming & Nature Traineeship job ad https://www.northeastjobs.org.uk/job/Farming_Nature_Trainee/203647

Community Engagement Traineeship job ad https://www.northeastjobs.org.uk/job/Engagement_Access_Interpretation_Trainee/203645

 Best wishes,

Niki

Dr Niki Rust

Programme Manager - Tees-Swale: naturally connected

North Pennines AONB Partnership

07918 361 996

www.northpennines.org.uk

Twitter: @NorthPennAONB / @VisitBowlees

Facebook: NorthPenninesAONB / VisitBowlees

Dr Niki Rust

Programme Manager - Tees-Swale: naturally connected

North Pennines AONB Partnership

07918 361 996

www.northpennines.org.uk

Twitter: @NorthPennAONB / @VisitBowlees

Facebook: NorthPenninesAONB / VisitBowlees

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten