FELLOWSHIPS AND GRANTS AVAILABLE: Tackling industrial animal agriculture in LMICs

C Lee

Mar 25, 2021, 3:56:53 AM3/25/21
to Table/FCRN-Listserv

Hello! Call For Applications for fellowships and research planning grants is now open (23 March - 14 May, 2021) for PhD holders and students in U.S., Europe, and other countries interested in topics related to drivers and negative impacts of industrial animal agriculture, especially those concerning low- and middle-income countries.

They are offered by Tiny Beam Fund - a small two-year-old charitable foundation based in the U.S.

Information about Fellowships (US$15,000 - $25,000):

https://tinybeamfund.org/burning-questions-initiative/fellowship-awards/

Information about Research Planning Grants (US$2,000 - $10,000):

https://tinybeamfund.org/burning-questions-initiative/research-planning-grants/

Please don’t hesitate to contact us about these opportunities. We are very friendly and we welcome your inquiries!

All the best,

Carmen Lee

Tiny Beam Fund founder (and retired academic librarian)