Scope 1/2/3 Calculator for UK restaurants / pubs

已查看 16 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Johnny McCreesh

未读,
2021年6月28日 17:43:372021/6/28
收件人 Table/FCRN-Listserv
Hi Table members,

I am currently working on an emissions calculator which will be freely available for UK restaurants and pubs to use, in order to find their Scope 1/2/3  GHG emissions data from across  full value chain. (For now, this will be for UK restaurants / pubs but it should be rolled out around the EU in the coming year)

The goal is to allow restaurants to understand their full value chain emissions (inc. food and drink they sell) in order to set Net Zero targets. Obviously this requires a level of research in the food supply system, finding LCA benchmarks for a range of food and drink products. Most current calculators don't consider the food and drink emissions so that is what is giving me some difficulty in researching!

The system is three stages:
1. the GHG Protocol standard to calculate;
2. the Science Based Target Initiative to determine how much they must reduce every year
3. The Oxford Principles of Net Zero Carbon offsetting to ensure any offsetting is valid and not simply greenwashing.

If anyone is interested in reading more I can send you the preliminary guidance document that is due to be released in a few months (just let me know )

Thanks / Tack!

Johnny
回复全部
回复作者