Call for Proposals - WWF Soy Traders Scorecard 2021

Sabrina Goncalves Krebsbach

Aug 19, 2020, 9:52:40 AM8/19/20
to FCRN-Listserv

Dear all,

I hope this finds you well.

 We’re very pleased to share with you a call for proposals we are publishing today, to support the development of our first WWF Soy Traders Scorecard.

 As you may know, the WWF Soy Scorecard (much like the WWF Palm Oil Buyers Scorecard) series has represented landmark work by WWF to highlight the urgency of unsustainable soy in animal feed, and move retailers, brands and manufacturers forward on the journey to deforestation- and conversion-free soy. In previous years, our scorecards (2014, 2016) have focused on soy buyers; in 2020/2021, we are looking to focus on soy traders for the first time (we will also develop a Soy Buyers Scorecard in 2021 at a second stage – but this call for proposals only focuses on the traders piece). For more information, please refer to the Terms of Reference attached.

Please get in touch and submit a proposal if you are interested in supporting this work. I’d be very happy to jump on a call to answer any questions you may have. I’m also attaching our Supplier Terms and Conditions and Code of Conduct which would apply to this contract.

Please feel free to share this opportunity with your networks. Dear FCRN team - would it be possible to include this opportunity in your next newsletter, please?

Best wishes,

Sabrina Goncalves Krebsbach on behalf of WWF-UK

WWF-UK Supplier Terms and Conditions 2020.pdf
Terms of Reference - WWF Soy Traders Scorecard 2021.pdf
WWF-UK Supplier Code of Conduct 2020.pdf