Annual FCPC Christmas Eve Potluck & Worship Service

FCP...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2014, 1:17:26 AM12/13/14
to fcp...@googlegroups.com
"It's the most wonderful time of the year: FCPC's Annual Christmas Eve Potluck Extravaganza!

It just won't feel like Christmas until you've judged someone's cooking in FCPC's version of the Hunger Games and stolen a gift from under someone else's nose. To keep you on your toes, CEM is shaking things up this year!

Join us for great conversation and our traditional pot luck on December 24 at 5 pm, followed by the Christmas Eve service. We will then top off the evening with the much anticipated annual White Elephant gift exchange. All are welcome!

To participate in the potluck, please bring in an appetizer or main course dish (no desserts!). To participate in the gift exchange, please bring in a wrapped present ($15 budget). Best homemade dish and best gift based on the public's vote (and steals!) will be awarded prizes!

For more information please see a 2014 CEM member (Victoria Louie-Shek, Suzanne Yong-Sellers, Doreen Cheung, Brian Yap, Tommy Lee and Jonathan Chui).