Church News.

FCP...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2014, 1:42:33 AM2/1/14
to fcp...@googlegroups.com

'LIKE' FCPC ON FACEBOOK! FOLLOW FCPC ON TWITTER (@FCPCNYC)! Visit our website!

ANNOUNCEMENTS / EVENTS

**Service at Service! Our pastor is working on the English Worship Service volunteer list for the upcoming quarter, if you would like to serve as a worship leader, usher, or help in any other capacity, please see Reverend Nathan Lim or email him at nl...@alaska.edu.  He would like to encourage more members to serve and reach out to more people.

1- English Worship Service – Sundays, 1pm

2- CEM’s Sunday FUNday! – Sunday, 2/2

3- Children’s Sermon – Sunday, 2/9

4- Adult Fellowship – Sunday, 2/9

5- BASIC/JYF Fellowship – Sunday, 2/23

6- Children’s Activity Bags for 1pm Worship Service

1- FCPC’s English Worship Service will be on Sunday, 2/2 at 1pm in the church sanctuary. Rev. Nathan Lim will deliver the sermon titled “God’s Requirements.”

2- CEM’s Sunday FUNday Super Bowl Party will be on Sunday, 2/2, beginning at 2:30pm. Wear your football jersey and favorite football accessories as we gather to watch the “Big Game” in the Fellowship Hall. Come and cheer your team on, watch those crazy and memorable commercials, and participate in the football pool for prizes!

3- Beginning in February, on the 2nd Sunday of each month, Rev. Lim will include a mini-children’s sermon during the Service. We invite all of t he young children of the church to come interact and hear this special “Time for Young Disciples” message crafted especially for them.

The first children’s sermon segment will be on Sunday, 2/9, during the 1pm English Worship Service.

4- Adult Fellowship will meet next on Sunday, 2/9 at 2:30pm.

5- BASIC/JYF Fellowship will meet next on Sunday, 2/23 at 2:30pm.

6- Activity bags consisting of coloring books and doodle pads are available for the young children during our Sunday 1pm Worship Service. Feel free to borrow a “bag” located in the back by the foyer for your child to use during this time, and just return them back to the ushers at the completion of worship.

Prayers of Concern & Comfort and Prayers of Blessings:

Prayer for those who serve our church, including newly serving Session, Deacon, Trustee, CEM and CA members. We pray that they are supported by FCPC and that they are guided by the Lord in all their decisions.

Prayer for those who are assisting in planning many of FCPC’s upcoming events and gatherings. May they do everything in the Spirit and may FCPC bear much fruit.

Prayer for peace amidst conflict in countries all around the world such as the Ukraine and Syria.

Prayer for the continued health and strength of our FCPC members and our tireless volunteers. May they continue good works in the Spirit. May they be blessed with wisdom and with the support of their brothers and sisters.

Prayer for our students. May they continue to fellowship with FCPC while in school.

Prayer for those who are in ill health or recovering.

Prayer for all those struggling during the harsh Winter season, especially the Elderly and Homeless.

Prayer for the Fellowships and community activities of FCPC.

Prayer for the men and women serving in the Armed Services.