Feb 12 FCC Presenters Update - from Julie

Julie Lindsay

Feb 12, 2011, 4:37:31 AM2/12/11
to fcp-confe...@googlegroups.com, lindsa...@gmail.com, confe...@flatclassroom.org
Dear all

Bernajean is in Beijing!  yes, we are spending some time together this weekend, and seeing some markets, restaurants, doing some work etc. Finished off the Student Summit teams this afternoon....just need to check once more etc.

NOTICES
  1. After the trouble Bernajean had last night setting up a VPN on her laptop I now strongly recommend you do this BEFORE leaving your home country. All details here http://conference2011.flatclassroomproject.org/Software  If you choose Astrill, the one I use, you need to receive an SS fro them for a passcode (hence my suggestion to do this at home first).
  2. A presenters schedule page has been added to the wiki - but not openly known - http://conference2011.flatclassroomproject.org/Presenters+schedule You are all welcome to add, edit, update etc.
  3. Tailor?  Not sure if you are planning to do any tailoring?  Yashow Market has tailors, and this may be the best bet, but those arriving early will need to fit this into their schedule Monday/Tuesday, with a view to going back Saturday night, or Sunday night.
What else???
_________________________
"Creating the Future"
Julie Lindsay, MA (Music), MA (ETL), ADE 
E-Learning Coordinator
Beijing (BISS) International School
Tel: +8610 6443 3151/2/3
Mobile: +86 13521205978