Flat Classroom Conference - Presenter Update Jan 26

Julie Lindsay

Jan 26, 2011, 9:57:04 AM1/26/11
to fcp-confe...@googlegroups.com, smad...@optusnet.com.au, tga...@sis.org.cn, lindsa...@gmail.com, annm...@staff.nanjing-school.com, madelein...@gmail.com, msco...@gmail.com, achu...@kristin.school.nz, vda...@westwoodschools.org, Bern...@digitales.us, leigh...@gmail.com, frankg...@gmail.com, Simon May, billy...@staff.nanjing-school.com, confe...@flatclassroom.org, Vicki Davis
Dear all

A quick update re logistics.
Welcome also to our newly added facilitators, Billy Martin (ADE) from Nanjing International School and Simon May from Shanghai American School. Both Billy and Simon are coming on board as the conference has now grown to over 200 participants and we need extra support for the summit as well as the leadership workshop.

Can I remind everyone to join the Google group http://groups.google.com/group/fcp-conference-2011 for presenters and organisers. In addition I am starting to get our conference wiki together at http://conference2011.flatclassroomproject.org/

Your next task today is to fill in the online form re optional tours in Beijing. See http://conference2011.flatclassroomproject.org/Beijing+Tours
For main presenters and facilitators both tours are complimentary (apart form the self-selected lunch on the Wednesday after visiting WAB) however space is limited therefore we need to know if you are intending to come or not.
If you do not want to tour space at BISS can be organised for you to work at any part of the day on Wednesday and Thursday if you want.

We are still looking at organising a presenters meeting later this week, or early next week. Stay tuned!

many thanks

Julie
_________________________
"Creating the Future"
Julie Lindsay, MA (Music), MA (ETL), ADE 
E-Learning Coordinator
Beijing (BISS) International School
Tel: +8610 6443 3151/2/3
Mobile: +86 13521205978
Director Flat Classroom™ Projects
http://flatclassroomproject.net
http://flatclassroomconference.com
lindsa...@gmail.com
Twitter/Skype/Delicious: julielindsay
Blog: http://123elearning.blogspot.com
Wiki: http://julielindsay.wikispaces.com

Thomas Galvez

Jan 30, 2011, 6:28:11 AM1/30/11
to fcp-confe...@googlegroups.com
Hi Julie,

I went to the form to confirm my students and my attendance for the Great Wall trip, but the form seemed to be for confirming presenters/teachers. Anyway, my 7 students and I would like to go. Hopefully this email can serve as the confirmation. I already filled out the form to confirm the students and my attendance at the respective dinners.

Also, I'm on the beach in Thailand at the moment. :-) So, I won't be able to do the meeting on Thursday. I will listen to it on Sunday when I get home. I look forward to working with Vicki with that cohort. I suppose I can contact her directly to go over details in advance. Can you give me her email? Thanks!

I hope you are able to get some rest during this CNY holiday!

Cheers,

Thomas

Sent from my iPhone

Steve Madsen

Jan 30, 2011, 3:26:52 PM1/30/11
to fcp-confe...@googlegroups.com
Thomas,

I have entered your tour data into the form for you.

Steve