For Presenters - Flat Classroom Conference 2011 - Invitation to participate virtually!

1 view

Julie Lindsay

Feb 4, 2011, 4:15:27 AM2/4/11
to fcp-confe...@googlegroups.com, lindsa...@gmail.com
Hello Flat Classroom Conference Presenters.

Yes you may have already received the email below. But as presenters you ALSO receive the following. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks
Julie

  1. All essential information about the Virtual Flat Classroom is on the wiki at http://conference2011.flatclassroomproject.org/Virtual+Participants
  2. Visit the Flat Classroom Virtual Event - http://flatclass.tigweb.org - Click “Register” to signup as a TakingITGlobal member (free)
  3. Visit http://www.tigweb.org/community/tigblogs/manage/index.html to set up your personal blog on the conference Ning (or your personal blog) to import into TIG (every 3-6 hours). Don’t forget to tag flatclass2011
  4. During the dates of the conference and either side (February 18-March 2nd) your blogs will automatically pull into the Virtual Event site!
  5. Join the Flat Classroom group on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_155593374492488&ap=1
  6. Use the Twitter hash tag #flatclass2011 and follow @flatclassroom
  7. Subscribe to our YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/flatclassroom
  8. Participate in the TIGWeb Flat Classroom virtual space http://events.tigweb.org/flatclass2011  eg add photos directly to http://events.tigweb.org/flatclass2011/photos/
  9. Join the Flat Classroom Group on Flickr http://www.flickr.com/groups/flatclassroom/ and don’t forget to tag flatclass2011

Julie Lindsay, MA (Music), MA (ETL), ADE 
Director Flat Classroom™ Projects
http://flatclassroomproject.net
http://flatclassroomconference.com
lindsa...@gmail.com