Fwd: Welcome Presenters of Flat Classroom Conference!

Julie Lindsay

Jan 21, 2011, 11:53:24 PM1/21/11
to fcp-confe...@googlegroups.com
OK, I see most of you are in this group already! great!

Dear all

Virtual introductions all round. Please see details (developing) on the website at http://www.flatclassroomconference.com/presenters.html

Heads up Vicki and I would like to hold an online presenters meeting later this coming week. We will send out an invite Monday. The meeting will be recorded if you cannot attend. We hope to share the final schedule for the conference and discuss expectations and the program with you with a chance for questions etc. We are also working with smaller groups of you in your various roles to define what this is going to look like, and thank everyone already for the work they have put in so far!

Just to let you know we have over 200 people registered, including over 80 in the Student Summit. These are from over 40 different schools and 14 countries. Wow! So, exciting, daunting...and everything else in between!

For now, we need you to join the Ning at http://flatclassroomconference.ning.com/ and the conference group at http://flatclassroomconference.ning.com/group/conference2011
In addition we ask that you join the Google Group http://groups.google.com/group/fcp-conference-2011 NOW as future information will be sent out via that forum.

Please note, we will have Presenters orientation at BISS on the afternoon of Wednesday Feb.23 at about 4pm, followed by a dinner at our favourite Peking Duck restaurant. Further schedule and social opportunities coming out this week as well.

Thanks again everyone!  Questions.......send them through the Google group so we can all benefit from the answers etc.

Julie
_________________________
"Creating the Future"
Julie Lindsay, MA (Music), MA (ETL), ADE 
E-Learning Coordinator
Beijing (BISS) International School
Tel: +8610 6443 3151/2/3
Mobile: +86 13521205978