What questions do we need answered at the Flat Classroom Conference?

Leigh Zeitz

Nov 14, 2010, 12:56:17 PM11/14/10
to FCP Conference 2011
We are excited about going to the Flat Classroom Conference in
Beijing.

As you may know, I will be bringing 9 Instructional Technology
graduate students who facilitate instructional design throughout the
conference.

Another aspect that we would like to contribute is doing research on
the event, Flat Classroom Project, global learning or ??????

The big question is "What questions should be try to answer?"
Research is all about focusing on specific areas of interest in search
of answers to questions. We could try to identify some questions that
we could investigate at the conference.

The great thing about this challenge is that we could research
questions at the conference as one level of inquiry but we could also
include an ongoing process that could be implemented when we return
and throughout the year.

We are interested in your input on this question.

Sincerely,

Leigh Zeitz
University of Northern Iowa
http://drzreflects.com