RECORDING - Flat Classroom Conf. Presenters meeting Feb 2/3

Julie Lindsay

Feb 3, 2011, 12:43:41 AM2/3/11
to fcp-confe...@googlegroups.com, Bernajean Porter, Vicki Davis, lindsa...@gmail.com
Dear all

The meeting recording is below. Thanks for your input. Follow up emails will determine main Action Points for now.
However, by SUNDAY, can we determine two things:
  1. Bootcamp sessions - what you are doing/want to do as well as Titles for each session as well as a blurb to help teachers pre-sign for these sessions - this will all go on the wiki.
  2. Those doing F.L.A.T.s - we need Titles and a blurb to put on the wiki - also by Sunday? if possible..
I am setting up the wiki pages now....please ask for editing permission and add these details yourself. I can then transfer essential info back to the Google Doc program. Any issues, send to me in an email. :-)
http://conference2011.flatclassroomproject.org/

ALSO, don't forget to join the NIng http://flatclassroomconference.ning.com  and add a blog post, an image, start a discussion, ask people already in China about life here, about learning here etc etc! We welcome your involvement and ability to develop and shape this learning community as we hurtle towards the f2f event.

Many thanks!
Julie
_________________________
"Creating the Future"
Julie Lindsay, MA (Music), MA (ETL), ADE 
E-Learning Coordinator
Beijing (BISS) International School
Tel: +8610 6443 3151/2/3
Mobile: +86 13521205978
Director Flat Classroom™ Projects
http://flatclassroomproject.net
http://flatclassroomconference.com
lindsa...@gmail.com
Twitter/Skype/Delicious: julielindsay
Blog: http://123elearning.blogspot.com
Wiki: http://julielindsay.wikispaces.com

Feb 3, 2011, 8:36:26 AM2/3/11
to FCP Presenters Google Group
Thanks for the info, Julie.

I joined the conference2011 wiki but can’t make changes.  Looks like I need to be approved.

Leigh

View the Elluminate Live! recording <https://sas.elluminate.com/p.jnlp?psid=2011-02-02.1846.M.6157678763160AB2D5A65F39B3CE79.vcr&sid=2007066>

--
Leigh E. Zeitz, Ph.D.