Nguyen Minh Thu added your name to the Academia.edu directory of academics

Nguyen Minh Thu

Jul 12, 2011, 5:25:07 AM7/12/11
to fcmvitr...@googlegroups.com

Academia.edu

Hi,

Nguyen Minh Thu added your name to Academia.edu, the global directory of academics and graduate students. We checked your department directory, and it looks like you are an academic/graduate student. You are currently listed as an 'unknown' academic/graduate student: resolve your 'unknown' status by following one of the links below:

Yes, I am an academic/graduate student:
http://academia.edu/Yes-fcmvitransteam-at-googlegroups.com-is-an-academic-or-graduate-student

No, I am not an academic/graduate student:
http://academia.edu/Remove-fcmvitransteam-at-googlegroups.com-from-the-directory-of-academics

Stephen Hawking, Richard Dawkins, Paul Krugman, Noam Chomsky and Steven Pinker have all confirmed their membership of their departments on Academia.edu.

Thanks,
The Academia.edu Team

Academia.edu's office is at: 251 Kearny St., Suite 520, San Francisco, CA, 94108. To opt out of receiving these kinds of emails from Academia.edu, go to: http://academia.edu/optout/a06c2ab5a3ee052f291e10376b2a57c7