Not working in Draftsight 2017

Peiding CHEN

Feb 9, 2017, 11:29:32 AM2/9/17
to fc...@googlegroups.com
For some reason, I have to use draftsight to work on dwg files. But I can't use fcitx in draftsight. How could I find the root cause of this issue? Thanks

Weng Xuetian

Feb 9, 2017, 8:48:27 PM2/9/17
to fcitx
Well, I suggest that you check first, https://fcitx-im.org/wiki/FAQ

But I don't think there's much thing you can try if you already setup correctly.

On Thu, Feb 9, 2017 at 8:29 AM, Peiding CHEN <mcado...@gmail.com> wrote:
For some reason, I have to use draftsight to work on dwg files. But I can't use fcitx in draftsight. How could I find the root cause of this issue? Thanks

Weng Xuetian

Feb 9, 2017, 9:39:06 PM2/9/17
to fcitx
Ok it's an app bundle with its own qt, so it's not surprise it doesn't work with systems fcitx qt5 plugin.

I tried to analyze the path and library it used, seems it can work with xenial's fcitx-qt5.

You can try to get two required files from http://packages.ubuntu.com/xenial/libfcitx-qt5-1 and  http://packages.ubuntu.com/xenial/fcitx-frontend-qt5

And put them under:
/opt/dassault-systemes/DraftSight/Libraries/libFcitxQt5DBusAddons.so.1
/opt/dassault-systemes/DraftSight/PlugIns/QtPlugIns/platforminputcontexts/libfcitxplatforminputcontextplugin.so

I can use fcitx in draftsight then on my system.

Peiding CHEN

Feb 10, 2017, 7:28:51 PM2/10/17
to fc...@googlegroups.com
It works. Thank you very much