Moving IRC to libera.chat

Weng Xuetian

Jun 2, 2021, 12:43:41 AM6/2/21
to fcitx, fcitx-dev, fcitx-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

As you might already know about what happened recently to freenode,
we'll move our IRC channel to libera.chat. The channel name is also
#fcitx and the telegram group will be kept bridged to IRC.

As for the migration period, freenode IRC tg bridge will be kept for
indefinite time, but due to the limitation of the bot and telegram,
the message will not be bridged between libera.chat and freenode, just
FYI.

也许你已经了解了最近 freenode 发生的风波,我们将迁移 IRC 频道到 libera.chat。频道名称依然是 #fcitx,并且
telegram 的转发机器人也会照常工作。

作为迁移阶段,freenode 的 IRC telegram 桥接机器人将会继续运行一段时间。但是由于机器人程序和 telegram
的限制,两个 IRC 之间的消息将不会互相转发。

Thanks,
Xuetian