Hotkey to scroll backward?

Xiang Ji

Aug 11, 2018, 5:25:20 AM8/11/18
to fcitx-dev
On other operating systems there is usually another hotkey combination to scroll input methods backward, instead of forward. This is convenient when you have multiple input methods but want to mostly switch between two in a particular scenario. However, currently fcitx seems to only have a hotkey to scroll forward.

I tried using the `im-selector` plugin but it has some compatability issues with Sogou pinyin that I use a lot. I wonder if it will be a relatively trivial change to make. If so I might look into the source code and try to add it myself.