Fcitx 5.0.10 is now available

Weng Xuetian

Nov 6, 2021, 12:57:26 PM11/6/21
to fcitx, fcitx-a...@googlegroups.com, fcitx-dev
Hi all,
We'd like to release a new bundle of fcitx packages. This is almost
exactly 1 year since the first release of fcitx5, 5.0.0 was released.
Thanks for all your support and I hope everyone can enjoy typing :).

Highlights in this release:
fcitx 5.0.10
* Wayland repeat key fix under native wayland input method protocol
* Improved fcitx5-diagnose to include more information
* Screen DPI detection fixing, now you can change DPI on the fly
without the need to restart fcitx.
This also fixed another issue about when fcitx does not pick up DPI
change upon login.
* Fix XWindow based tray menu
* Fix multi-screen detection with xrandr. Under certain cases, screen
change may not be automatically picked up.

fcitx5-gtk 5.0.8
Pickup font DPI change from Gtk at runtime
Prefer sync mode under Gtk4
Fix Gtk4 preedit color.

libime 1.0.9
Support biang (𰻝)

fcitx5-chinese-addons 5.0.8
Support show a marker for auto phrase
Fix keypad and table engine
Fix key event leaking for certain cases
Show shuangpin profile name in the information

fcitx5-configtool 5.0.7
Fix font option for certain values.
Able to show long font name in font button

fcitx5-rime 5.0.8
Add a dbus service to access the rime schema and set the rime state.

fcitx5-keyman 1.0.0
A new engine to support https://keyman.com/