Fcitx 4.2.8.4 and other updates

Weng Xuetian

May 18, 2014, 1:04:44 PM5/18/14
to fcitx-a...@googlegroups.com, fcit...@googlegroups.com, fc...@googlegroups.com
Thank Huan Truong , Huei-Horng Yo, darius, emasaka, YeLee, Henry Hu, Yuxuan
Shui for contributing patch. (Ordered by date)

Tarball is available at download.fcitx-im.org. One thing I'd like to mention
is that I lost some old tarball when I migrated the vps to new server. So
there might be some mismatch on checksum of few old tarballs. Since most old
tarball is still on google code and most of latest tarballs are cached by
debian/gentoo/fedora build server, so there's only a few tarballs that I need
to regenerate. Due to this, I hope some one could help mirror the source
tarball at least for backup purpose.

This release is mostly a bugfix release, changelogs are listed below. Some
bugfix requires fcitx 4.2.8.4 to work.

fcitx 4.2.8.4
Fix github issue fcitx/fcitx#134,137,153,154
Fix google code issue 728
Implement close event when close input method
Restart from menu should be faster (but who cares :P).

fcitx-anthy 0.2.1
Fix Google Code Issue 729

fcitx-chewing 0.2.2
add libchewing 0.4.0 compatibility