Fw: Dorothy McAuliffe and Debbie Wasserman Schultz October 10th

Margaret Vanderhye

Sep 21, 2013, 11:44:37 AM9/21/13
to wac womens action cttee, gail fertel, Gail Nields, betsy huffman, Bettina Lawton, kathleen murphy, jbo...@cox.net, janet howell, barbara favola, Bob Brink, mark sickles, Eileen Nelson, eil...@eileenfillercorn.com, Bill DuBose, kkd...@me.com, Pamela B. Danner, Frank Blechman, Elizabeth Lodal, ga...@terrymcauliffe.com, bry...@terrymcauliffe.com
Friends: please join Elizabeth Lodal and me with Dorothy McAuliffe, DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz, and other business leaders on Thursday October 10th for a major event for the McAuliffe campaign:
                                                                                 Virginia Women Mean Business!
We need to work together to elect Terry McAuliffe so we have open, inclusive and welcoming communities for businesses and families..
How can Virginia be open for business if we elect a governor who won't support the Violence Against Women Act, opposes women's  access to contraception and other health care decisions and choices, and  refuses to support funding for our core government services like education, transportation, and health care!?
You showed up as a force last October with Elizabeth and me to hear Valerie Jarrett remind us about the importance for our national elections  to make sure our country kept moving forward.
Join us this October 10th to help us deliver the message that Virginia Women Mean Business! Learn how you can help turn out the vote!
We made a critical difference in 2012 and we need to do so again this year in Virginia. The stakes couldn't be higher!
Thanks for your support and hope to see you on the 10th! Margi

Sep 28, 2013, 5:04:08 PM9/28/13
to wac womens action cttee, maca...@tysonspartnership.org, john foust, betsy huffman, LuAnn Bennett, Judith Feder, gail fertel, Gail Nields, John Milliken, Bob Brink, eil...@eileenfillercorn.com, Eileen Nelson, be...@familyhayden.com, Marj Signer, tarina...@gmail.com, Charniele Herring, jbo...@cox.net, margi vanderhye, alexis vanderhye, ron bleeker, Chad Quinn, Jay Volkert, lma...@theavalongroup.net, Bettina Lawton, Katherine Barnett, kathleen murphy, emi...@cox.net, Bill DuBose, TGre...@reedsmith.com, LRob...@venable.com, kkd...@me.com, ddu...@cohenmohr.com, Diane Begala, Elizabeth Lodal, bob vanderhye, bry...@terrymcauliffe.com, ga...@terrymcauliffe.com
Friends: Just a reminder that our women's leadership event Virginia Women Mean Business is less than two weeks away!
We hope you will share the invitation with your groups and plan to attend October 10th with Dorothy McAuliffe and Debbie Wasserman Schultz at the Lodal home.
We hope to see men and women leaders who want Virginia to remain a business friendly state and to reclaim our status as the Best State for Business once again.
We turned out in force last year to re-elect Barack Obama and reaffirm our desire for a more inclusive, less ideological nation, and we must do so again in Virginia. Come hear what's at stake and how you can help turn out the vote on November 5th!
See you on the 10th - and tell your friends to join us.
Thanks for all your efforts for our statewide ticket and our Democratic candidates for the House too!
Margi

Thanks so much for your outreach. See you in McLean on the 10th
10.10 Women for Terry Invite.pdf

Margaret Vanderhye

Oct 3, 2013, 11:29:42 PM10/3/13
to wac womens action cttee, emi...@cox.net, susan...@gmail.com, Marj Signer, be...@familyhayden.com, Frank Blechman, Elizabeth Lodal
Friends: I wanted to share the invitation with you all once again.
WE hope to see many of you on the 10th in McLean for a business leaders event: Virginia Women Mean Business!
Share with your groups and plan to join us! Margi