Are games back on?

Wesley Cheng

May 12, 2021, 2:20:21 PM5/12/21
to fc-ultimate
I'm getting my second vaccine next week. Are we are all getting together now for pick-up?

Katie

May 14, 2021, 8:28:35 AM5/14/21
to fc-ul...@googlegroups.com
I moved to the area during covid and am down to start playing Ultimate again soon. Miss it.

On Wed, May 12, 2021, 11:20 AM Wesley Cheng <wesley...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm getting my second vaccine next week. Are we are all getting together now for pick-up?

Naresh reddy

May 14, 2021, 10:21:45 AM5/14/21
to fc-ul...@googlegroups.com
Me too, looking forward to playing

Regards,
Naresh

Blake Simmermon

May 14, 2021, 1:55:30 PM5/14/21
to fc-ultimate
I'm new to this group but am down to start playing as well. I know some pickup games in the city have started back up but it would be nice to have one closer to home.

Thanks,
Blake

Annika Gabriel

May 14, 2021, 2:03:54 PM5/14/21
to fc-ul...@googlegroups.com
I am also new to this group but would be down to play!!

Miguel Martinho

May 14, 2021, 2:44:02 PM5/14/21
to fc-ul...@googlegroups.com

Nalin Suri

May 14, 2021, 2:48:32 PM5/14/21
to fc-ul...@googlegroups.com
+1 Moved to the area last year and would love to get some physical activity in!

Naresh reddy

May 15, 2021, 2:44:45 PM5/15/21
to fc-ul...@googlegroups.com
If this group isn’t quite active anymore. Maybe we could create a meetup group for ultimate in Foster city/San Mateo?

Regards,
Naresh

On May 14, 2021, at 11:48 AM, Nalin Suri <nali...@gmail.com> wrote:

Message has been deleted

Darshana Sivakumar

May 15, 2021, 2:53:07 PM5/15/21
to fc-ul...@googlegroups.com

I’m also up for playing. Got my second shot last week

On Sat, May 15, 2021 at 11:50 AM Shishir Kumar Sinha <shish...@gmail.com> wrote:
Let’s at least start a WhatsApp group. If that works will coordinate through meetup or WhatsApp for scheduling games.
Feel free to join and share the link:

Rick

May 15, 2021, 3:23:08 PM5/15/21
to fc-ultimate
Hey all,

This is a community group. If you're ready to play, please make a call with day & time, and show up! Not all of us may be ready to play just yet, let's see how it goes.

FC city rules dictate not bigger than 5-on-5 game, so please keep it to that. And start a separate game if needed.

Thanks.