Matlab Toolbox: EEG data?

Elisa

Mar 4, 2010, 7:59:53 AM3/4/10
to MATLAB Toolbox for Functional Connectivity
Hi all,

I'm a new member and I've just finished reading the paper related to
this toolbox. If I understand correctly, this toolbox can only be used
for fMRI data, and not EEG. If so, would you suggest making my own
scripts in matlab or adjusting the ones from the toolbox in order to
be used for EEG data? (eg the correlation functions).

Any help is much appreciated.

Elisa

Dongli Zhou

Mar 4, 2010, 11:44:33 AM3/4/10
to fc-to...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Elisa,

Thanks for your interest in this toolbox. This toolbox can be used to any kind of data if your input is time-series data.

Dongli

Elisa

Mar 5, 2010, 10:56:31 AM3/5/10
to MATLAB Toolbox for Functional Connectivity
Thanks very much!
I'll give it a try.

Elisa