Free Culture Alliance NYC Happy Hour

1 view

Pharos

Feb 28, 2013, 12:57:00 PM2/28/13
to Free Culture @ NYU Discuss
Hi Free Culture friends at NYU, alumnae and hangers-on,

We have now launched a new initiative for 'Free Culture Alliance NYC',
an informal umbrella group of organizations and activists in the New
York area with an interest in the Free Culture movement, Open
Education, and related developments at the boundaries of technology,
culture, and community.

'Free Culture Alliance' is especially intended as a vehicle to further
develop activism outside of the traditional FC student club, i.e. for
alumnae and for students without a campus club of their own.

We have a doodle up to choose an evening for the 'Free Culture
Alliance NYC Happy Hour' next week:

http://doodle.com/w4krxvcbhpv4bh5t

The happy hour bar will likely be Common Ground:

http://www.commongroundnyc.com/

And I'd invite all interested to join the mailing list:

https://groups.google.com/group/free-culture-alliance-nyc/subscribe

Thanks,
Richard
Wikimedia NYC / Free Culture Alliance NYC