Fwd: The NSA's least favorite video

1 view

Elizabeth Stark

Oct 14, 2013, 2:31:36 PM10/14/13
to fc-nyu-...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys, this cool event is happening on Tuesday night at 9pm in Washington Square Park put on by our friends at Fight for the Future. Please help spread the word if you can—wish I could be there!

Oct 15, 2013, 3:27:07 PM10/15/13
to Free Culture @ NYU Discuss
Actually, tonight is a Free Culture double feature in NYC with the first "Terms and Conditions May Apply" at New York Law School at 7pm, and then a bunch of 'Restore the Fourth' folks and others are joining the Wash Sq Park guerrilla screening.

RSVP here:
http://tacma-nyls.eventbrite.com/

They're also using this as an opportunity to promote the 'Stop Watching Us Rally' n DC on October 26, and the buses chartered from NYC for that purpose:
https://rally.stopwatching.us/

Thanks,
Richard