Fix for TXT formater

adro...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2010, 11:05:32 AM1/25/10
to FBReader
Issue description:
Open TXT file with pars indented by spaces. Go to settings and settup
paragraf splitting. View content.

Now we can see, that first line in par printed from new line and
indented - good, but second line in par printed from new line and
indented too - it fail and break comfort reading.

I research code and prepare next patch (it also fix section
splitting): http://codepad.org/GO5GIN7Y

I test it with some TXT files - work good :-)
Description in russian: http://hatred.homelinux.net/wiki/zhurnal:2010-01-26_01.41_para_ispravlenij_dlja_fbreader

Oh!! My version is 0.12.1

geometer

Jan 25, 2010, 2:19:35 PM1/25/10
to FBReader
Thanks!

I hope our contribution rules (http://www.fbreader.org/docs/
contributions.php) are not a problem for applying your changes. :)
Please let me know if I can or cannot apply the patch.

Regards,

-- Nikolay

> Description in russian:http://hatred.homelinux.net/wiki/zhurnal:2010-01-26_01.41_para_isprav...

adro...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2010, 5:29:51 PM1/25/10
to FBReader
Nickolay, You can use this patch :-) I use FBReader for a long time, I
can't found more suitable application for book reading under screen.
So It is my very very very small contrib for it :-)

geometer

Jan 26, 2010, 2:46:54 AM1/26/10
to FBReader
Thanks a lot! The changes are now included into the mainstream
repository.

-- Nikolay