sync across multiple devices

bj.warkentin

Oct 18, 2011, 10:20:31 AM10/18/11
to FBReader
I read on multiple devices (smartphones, rooted B&N nook) and would
love to have a solution to sync reading state across all devices. Is
anything being worked on or is it possible to easily copy the status
across? I maintain the same library on all devices.

bquinlan

Oct 19, 2011, 10:30:55 AM10/19/11
to fbre...@googlegroups.com
That is something that I have often wished for as well.  I don't actually use Google Reader, but all of my RSS readers sync with it to keep in sync with each other.  For this to work there would need to be some cloud-based location or service where the bookmark data for ebooks could be stored.  Maybe an arbitrary "bookmarks" document in Google Docs could be created and maintained for the purpose?  I suspect that any workable solution will be adopted across multiple readers.

  --Bob Q

bquinlan

bquinlan

bquinlan