Hebrew Interface translation

David Kachan

Dec 16, 2011, 9:52:24 PM12/16/11
to FBReader
Hi,

I've created Hebrew interface translation for desktop version. When
I'm trying to open the program as per instructions: fbreader -lang
heb, I see that program is left-oriented. It should be right oriented
as in Arabic translation. Please suggest on this.

There is an issue with HTTP links in help file. After the file was
translated to Hebrew all HTTP links stopped functioning.
The links are marked in blue color with no possibility to click on
them.
The HTTP links start functioning only when LTR language is selected
under "Book Info" dialog even the file remains in Hebrew.
Please suggest.

geometer

Dec 16, 2011, 11:14:59 PM12/16/11
to FBReader
Hi David,

As for RTL start, as far as I remember program should start in RTL
mode for 'ar' and 'he' languages automatically. Try to rename your
language files from 'heb' to 'he'.

If you want to include your translation into next official release,
please send me your translations to geom...@fbreader.org.

WBR,

-- Nikolay

Message has been deleted