FBReader fro Android 1.5.1 not reading TOC of Fictionwise ePubs

SohKamYung

May 17, 2012, 5:48:01 AM5/17/12
to fbre...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

FBReader Android 1.5.1 on my Android 2.x device is no longer reading the TOC contents of the ePub files I got from Fictionwise.

Attempting to select an item in the TOC just sends me to the end of the file.

About FBReader->Version says: 1.5 (105001)

This was not a problem on older FBReader versions and is probably related to the new ePub engine.

If you need a copy of my ePub files, please contact me by personal email so I can provide a sample for testing.

Regards,
Kam-Yung

SohKamYung

May 20, 2012, 10:10:02 PM5/20/12
to fbre...@googlegroups.com
Just a follow-up to say that FBReader Android 1.5.2 appears to have fixed the issue.  Selecting TOC entries now appears fine.

Thanks.

Regards,
Kam-Yung
Message has been deleted