Can't open newly copied files (Android)

eugrus

Oct 29, 2011, 7:09:23 AM10/29/11
to FBReader
I've got a bunch of newly copied .fb.zip files on the memory card in
sudirectories of the "Books" directory.

FBReader didn't index them and I can't open them browsing the file
system: these files have icons with locks depict on them. As I try to
open one with FBReader the screen just goes black and all I can do is
to use the Back button to return to the list of files.

However, other readers (CoolReader, MoonReader) open these files
normally.

I also don't experience problems with opening other .fb.zip files with
FBReader.

What could be the issue?

I am using FBReader 2.0 on HTC Incredible S.

seym...@list.ru

Nov 6, 2011, 1:55:51 PM11/6/11
to FBReader
Message has been deleted