TTS plugins hangs

Sep 28, 2011, 1:57:22 AM9/28/11
to FBReader
Hi,

I've been using FBReader without problems for many months. A couple
of weeks ago I installed the TTS plugin... and I love it! My phone
reads the book to me while I am driving. No more time wasted on the
jam!

However, I've found that often, the app hangs. Most of the times,
the Android dialog asking for "force close"/"keep waiting" is shown. I
just click "keep waiting" and it recovers. But some times my phone is
even rebooted (of course, it may be due to another app, but it has
started to happen when I installed and used the TTS plugin).

Has anybody noticed anything similar?

If a developer is reading this, just feel free to contact me if you
want my help to find the problem and eventually solve it.

Regards,