Partnership request concerning extension fbQuickLogin for multiple Facebook™ accounts

i.or...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2016, 6:49:46 AM8/16/16
to FbQuickLogin

Hi!

I represent browser extension monetization platform Ormes.ru. I have reviewed your extension, and I would like to invite you to work with our company. I have analyzed, that your extension fbQuickLogin for multiple Facebook™ accounts

can bring you a guaranteed high income. You can get the maximum profit with our service for monetizing browser extensions, while our advertising is not annoying or malicious, and does not prevent the extension of functionality.

We can help you to earn money for your browser extensions with the help of different advertising types: teaser ad, banner, clickunder, popunder, messenger, contextual advertising, video advertising, inserting your advertisement instead of existing advertisement, whitespace advertisement. We provide coordination of all the nuances and suggestions of webmasters. Payments are carried out upon request. Our geos include the whole world. I can provide rates upon request.

If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Our team of skilled professionals looks forward to mutually beneficial cooperation with you.

Best regards,

Irina

Account manager

Ormes.ru