fbcmd wallpost =bday "Happy Birthday" and I am new to Fbcmd

mr.charl...@gmail.com

Nov 15, 2014, 10:59:07 PM11/15/14
to fb...@googlegroups.com
This might be a repeat of something already mentioned or known but I am new to this program as well I just installed it today.

When I first ran fbcmd wallpost =bday "Happy Birthday"  I got a basic message no matches

but about 2 or 3 hours in to playing this happen

fbcmd wallpost =bday "Happy Birthday"

fbcmd [v1.1] ERROR: WALLPOST
[200] Feed story publishing to other users is disabled for this applicationPOST_
ID  RECIPIENT_NAME

I have used addperm and I can post say to my own page.

I like the idea you could just wish anyone a happy birthday so I guess if this doesn't work anymore is there a script work around already created by a user ?

Also  I use tampermonkey for some scripts so if anyone has some cool ones please feel free to send them my way.

I know how to write code and I known VB, PHP, C++  HTML JAVA SCRIPT  and some others but I always enjoy seeing what some one thinks up
and I learn by examples.

Thanks

Chuck