SHOWPERM error

alej...@vixur.com

Aug 20, 2014, 11:47:06 AM8/20/14
to fb...@googlegroups.com

HI, SHOWPERM

shows this output

ads_management is not a member of the permissions table

I need ads_management granted, any help?

Scott Rees

Sep 11, 2014, 5:03:05 PM9/11/14
to fb...@googlegroups.com, alej...@vixur.com
I had a similar issue with manage_notifications and tried to add it to the permissions that ADDPERM would grant, but ultimately it didn't stick.  I suspect you may be in the same boat with SHOWPERM.   I also couldn't use NOTICES.   I suspect the code is a wee bit dated at this point and FB has changed their API's.  Not sure -- haven't had a chance to do a deep-dive into it.

I hope this project doesn't sink.  This is an awesome utility.

mxhe...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2014, 8:29:53 AM9/18/14
to fb...@googlegroups.com, alej...@vixur.com
It seems that this permission problem doesn't break the functionality at all. Is there a github project where we can fix it?