timezone errors persist even after setting prefs in php.ini

B. Henry

Dec 22, 2014, 11:18:06 PM12/22/14
to fb...@googlegroups.com
I get this error even though I've set and uncommented the timezone line and put in mine as well as added lattitude and longitude coordinates in the date section of my /etc/php.ini file.

The error msg sent by fbcmd that says it's chosen UTC sense I don't have a timezone set and it doesn't trust my system time reffers me to the below line, 3502 in /usr/lib/fbcmd.php.
$timeInfo = PrintIfPref('stream_show_date',date($fbcmdPrefs['stream_dateformat'],$post['created_time']));
What am I supposed to do with this line to get my time stamps to work correctly, or at least to stop sending these errors?
Thanks in advance for any help.

--
B.H.
Registerd Linux User 521886

de.ro...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2015, 5:49:52 PM2/8/15
to fb...@googlegroups.com
I'm having problems with the date() function as well. Try inspecting the original time and date strings by replacing date($fbcmdPrefs['stream_
dateformat'],$post['created_time']) with $post['created_time']. The date-format preference won't work then, off course.

I get strings like 2015-02-12T19:00:00+0100 but also just 2015-02-12. I should probably change the default timestamp- date- and time format strings in php.ini.
ibase.timestampformat = "%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S"
ibase.dateformat = "%Y-%m-%d"
ibase.timeformat = "%H:%M:%S"