Faye Project Status

Nick Korbel

Jan 3, 2024, 9:14:14 AMJan 3
to Faye users
Hi all,
Thanks to all the contributors for creating such a wonderful tool for the community.

I haven't seen any activity on this project since 2020. Is Faye being actively developed or should it be treated as a closed project?

Thanks,
Nick

James Coglan

Jan 4, 2024, 6:33:48 AMJan 4
to faye-...@googlegroups.com
We're not actively developing new features at the moment but we
respond to bug reports, particularly security issues.

Best wishes,
James

tyagi....@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2024, 12:08:35 AMFeb 16
to Faye users
This group seems like a spam group now as people are sharing pirated content here. Would be good to close this group.
I can unsubscribe but this Faye group should not be used for such activities.
R,
AT