Device Connection Error

Gene Desepoli

Nov 23, 2015, 2:05:06 AM11/23/15
to Klink
I bought a new computer and installed the desktop version of Klink.
When I load Klink i keep getting a:

Device Connection error: 14

The settings on my android phone were working perfectly on y other older computer

Any suggestions?

Kevin Ko

Nov 23, 2015, 2:06:57 AM11/23/15
to favese...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the slow reply.  Gmail never notified me about pending group messages, and so I only found out when I happened to check the group just now!  In any case, I Gene sent me an email directly, and we cleared things up by upgrading to the latest version of Klink's Mac software (v1.09), which can be found within the app's setup guide or at:

Kevin