fatal error

Tremayne rhett

Jan 27, 2015, 2:37:36 PM1/27/15
to favese...@googlegroups.com
I'm receiving a fatal error every time I try to run klink on my windows 7 laptop it say ! Check () :154 anyone know how to fix this?

Kevin Ko

Jan 28, 2015, 1:25:37 AM1/28/15
to favese...@googlegroups.com, theol...@gmail.com
Hi,

Could you try the following:

1) Run the "Re-install virtual network adapter" item in the "Faveset Klink" program group in the Windows Start menu.

2) If 1 doesn't help, I suspect that a third-party (non-Microsoft) firewall program is getting in the way.  Have you added new firewall/security software recently?  If you do have a non-Microsoft firewall program installed, try making an exception for Klink's PC program in your firewall settings.  Klink's PC program is usually located in:

c:\program files (x86)\faveset klink\adb.exe

AND

c:\program files (x86)\faveset klink\kclientgui.exe

Does that clear things up?

Kevin