OSPF with NFV

Zsombor

Apr 23, 2024, 9:59:10 AMApr 23
to faucet
Hi!

I would like to use faucet with hybrid network through 2 routers. For this purpose I would like the two routers to communicate with OSPF. I would like to ask that if is there and option to integrate the Faucet controller with an NFV configured with OSPF? Because there is a line in the documentation that says " Faucet imports all routes provided by this NFV service. This means we can use our service for other routing protocols (OSPF, RIP, etc) ". Or do I misunderstand, and the controller can only communicate with BGP?
I searched everywhere but didn't find anything about that.

---
Thank you in advance,
Zsombor Barta