Short scheduled maintenance on July 28th - API token generation and Platform API login disabled for OAuth 2.0

seba...@fatsecret.com

Jul 16, 2021, 2:03:12 PM7/16/21
to FatSecret Platform API

Dear FatSecret developer community,

For those of you who are utilizing the FatSecret Platform API using OAuth 2.0, we would like to inform you that there is a short scheduled server maintenance occurring on Wednesday, July 28th, 1am UK Time (GMT+1) that will potentially affect the usage of your API key for the duration of 5-10 minutes as part of OAuth 2.0.

During this 5-10 minute period, you will:

  • Not be able to log into your FatSecret Platform API account

  • Not be able to create new tokens (replace expired tokens. Please note: Tokens last 24 hours)

  • Still be able to make all API calls as usual

We recommend to create new tokens before the short scheduled server maintenance to avoid any potential disruptions for your users.

We appreciate your efforts in developing with the FatSecret Platform API and wish you well.

Kind regards,

The FatSecret API Support Team