Login is not working

sagar m

Nov 16, 2022, 10:11:19 PM11/16/22
to FatSecret Platform API
When I am trying to login into the Fatsecret developer account it says 'failed',
so i tried to reset password website page says 'we sent a password reset link' but I am not receiving any email to reset password.

please help anyone who have a solution or steps to make login works.

Thanks in advance.

Our Mission is to Enhance the Lives of Billions of users through Profound Technology Solutions.

Since 2003 | CMMI 5 | ISO 27001 | 1000+ Professionals | Top Open Source Agency | Partner: MS Gold, SAP, Google Agency | USA | UK | SNG | SA | India | CISin.com | Linkedin Coffee-Break | Using e-Signatures?

DISCLAIMER: This message and attachments contains Confidential Proprietary Material & Information and are intended only for the intended recipient(s). If you are not the one, you should delete it immediately to avoid copyright issues

seba...@fatsecret.com

Nov 17, 2022, 3:02:35 AM11/17/22
to FatSecret Platform API
Hi there,

Thanks, can you please check your Spam folder and then try again? Otherwise please try registering again with an alternate email address.

Kind regards,
The FatSecret Platform API Team