Reminder: Scheduled Server Maintenance on July 28, 12am UK Time (GMT+1) / Wednesday, July 27th, 7pm US Eastern Time

seba...@fatsecret.com

Jul 13, 2022, 6:49:23 AM7/13/22
to FatSecret Platform API

Dear FatSecret developer community,

Please note as announced previously, there will be a scheduled server maintenance on Thursday, July 28, 12am UK Time (GMT+1) / Wednesday, July 27th, 7pm US Eastern Time for the duration of 45 minutes.

During this 45 minute period, the following calls will not be affected:

  • food.get

  • food.get.v2

  • foods.search

  • foods.autocomplete

  • food.find_id_for_barcode

For any other calls, you will see an error message: ‘System temporarily unavailable: please try again later’

Thanks for your understanding.

We appreciate your efforts in developing with the FatSecret Platform API and wish you well.

Kind regards,
The FatSecret API Support Team

Steve H

Jul 20, 2022, 7:28:37 PM7/20/22
to FatSecret Platform API
Receiving an authentication error when I try to get a request token
Authenticating...
Failed to authenticate:
"Decoder failed to handle oauth_token with data as returned by provider. A different decoder may be needed. Provider returned:

I've double checked that my token is matching the one on the developer authentication page
what can we do here?