Regarding Multiple Food Retrieval in FatSecret API

Kush Bhavsar

Apr 29, 2024, 6:23:35 AMApr 29
to FatSecret Platform API

Currently, I am utilising the food.get.v4 API to search for foods based on their identifiers. However, I have encountered a limitation wherein this API allows the search for only one food item at a time.

I am wondering if there are any alternative APIs or methods available that would enable me to fetch multiple foods using multiple identifiers simultaneously?

seba...@fatsecret.com

Apr 29, 2024, 6:24:54 AMApr 29
to FatSecret Platform API
Hi Kush,

Thanks for reaching out. While food.search will return all attributes for all the relevant food items related to that search query, food.get will only return the value for one single food item hence a facility like the one you described is not available at this stage.

Kind regards,
The FatSecret Platform API Team