Scheduled server maintenance on Wed. September 22nd at 2am UK Time (GMT+1)

seba...@fatsecret.com

Sep 14, 2021, 2:23:37 PM9/14/21
to FatSecret Platform API

Dear FatSecret developer community,

We are planning to have a scheduled server maintenance on Wednesday, September 22nd, 2am UK Time (GMT+1) for the duration of 30 minutes.

During this 30 minute period, free Basic tier (i.e. are not Premier free and not Premier) users will not have access to any API call.
You will see an error message: ‘System temporarily unavailable: please try again later’

If you are a Premier or Premier free user than you will still have access to the following API calls:

  1. food.get
  2. food.get.v2
  3. foods.search
  4. foods.autocomplete
  5. food.find_id_for_barcode

All other calls will return an error message: ‘System temporarily unavailable: please try again later’

Thanks for your understanding.

We appreciate your efforts in developing with the FatSecret Platform API and wish you well.

Kind regards,
The FatSecret API Support Team